New Player- Nickel

Get all the important information about playing with us, and introduce yourself here.
Nickel
PostsCOLON 1
JoinedCOLON April 3rd, 2015, 2:36 pm

New Player- Nickel

Postby Nickel » April 3rd, 2015, 3:05 pm

Hello

I'm a new player from Wales UK.
Looking forward to playing MP, although I've never used Teem speak before so that will be interesting.
I used to play (and love) the original Gettysburg game so I'm looking forward to this.

Cheers
Nick

Robert MacLeod
PostsCOLON 175
JoinedCOLON January 31st, 2014, 6:23 pm

Re: New Player- Nickel

Postby Robert MacLeod » April 3rd, 2015, 7:57 pm

Welcome.... I am sure you will find it a great experience....great folks battling here....some of us are a bit rough around the edges Nd sometimes folks are quite competative....but who wants their virtual guys to die for nothing anyway....

We have another Welshman here for many battles and others in your tmezone as well.

Team speak is a great tool to get you up and running.... Just log into the site and most folks who are their probably will be more than happy to get you up and tested to join in....

Look forward to seeing you in the ranks

Jonah
PostsCOLON 278
JoinedCOLON January 7th, 2012, 4:27 pm

Postby Jonah » April 6th, 2015, 11:41 am

ah more true Welsh grit and stubbornes welcome Nick :D most games start around 10:10pm our time depending on the host so get in around 10ish for a game or earlier and someone will run you through things.

StephenColbert27
PostsCOLON 34
JoinedCOLON March 16th, 2013, 10:56 pm

Postby StephenColbert27 » April 6th, 2015, 11:44 am

Don't listen to Jonah. Grit can get you killed in this game. It's better to just run the fuck away.

Jonah
PostsCOLON 278
JoinedCOLON January 7th, 2012, 4:27 pm

Postby Jonah » April 6th, 2015, 11:49 am

never its not in my nature we Welshmen don't run away look at Rourke's Drift. Any way we don't run away we make a strategic withdrawal at the double!!!

Return to